Friday, November 25, 2011

Green Light!

Those pesky earthquakes not only robbed me of a workroom they made off with my retailer's premises.  However, after 9 months of waiting and a fair amount of trials and tribulations for Milou's owner Lorelei, I'm so please to announce the arrival of the new store right next to Flock in Sumner.

There you will find Sailor Spy along with a collection of whimsical homewares, gifts, accessories and carefully selected vintage fashion.
  3/41 Nayland St, Sumner, Christchurch 8081
Milou,
Shop 3, 41 Nayland Street
Sumner, Christchurch

Lorelei showcases the work of many a local artisan and is a talented painter and jeweller in her own right.  I promise to take my camera out with me next week when I make my next delivery and share with you some of her treasures!

5 comments:

Oh thank you for your comment, its so nice to hear from you.....