Friday, November 11, 2011

Shop Updates and Pre orders

I've been busy in the workroom, building up summer stocks and slowly adding pieces to the shop
Brief Encounter dress in Long Black
I feel kind of embarrassed to mention this - but you may have wondered what every happened to this dress...well I sold all of the pink ones (brown now in the shop), pretty much as they rolled off the sewing machine.  Gah - sorry about that. I really love the deep pink colour, and there is also a beautiful indigo, so I have come up with a cunning plan - pre-orders can be placed here*, so nab yours before they grow legs and run out the door again.  


I've also added a new top with similar styling to the 'Brief encounter' dress in a funky contemporary print. I have some mustard knit to make up a few more soon.
Fair Game top
Speaking of mustard, I dropped in on Kirsty of Sew Pretty Fabrics yesterday and snapped up the last tiny piece of a beautiful mustard and charcoal print by Joel Dewberry.  I'm trying to source more at the moment, but if you want one - leave me a message...one of them is definitely falling into my wardrobe!

Meantime a have added these new colour ways to the Sailor Spy offering.



*All the info on delivery date and cost, etc is on the form.  Fabric will be received next Wednesday 16th November and orders made and shipped in the order they are received. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank you for your comment, its so nice to hear from you.....