Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Where the Magic Happens



Love this

Sometimes (when it gets hard) I wonder what my life would be like if I wasn't trying to grow this label on a shoe string, and be a Mama and run a craft business too....!!

A whole lot less stressful to be sure.  But then, like a lot of unpleasant things in your life, hindsight does not remember the hard days, the exhaustion fades and what you're left with is what you happened to achieve....or not.

So here I am trying to beg and cajoule a model and a photographer to work for free.  On the same day.  In the same location..

What magic are you creating in your life right now?

1 comment:

  1. Hmm....if I lived near you I'd do the photography even though I'm a long term amateur, not a professional. It would cost you lunch though :)! Where's all your "would-be Diva" friends who like being in front of a camera? I'm sure we all have one of these, or a "Diva" relative who'd help out. Gotta love extroverts :D!!
    Cheers, Robyn

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank you for your comment, its so nice to hear from you.....