Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The last brick building standing

I do love a good photo shoot, don't you?  I must say finding a nice brick wall in Christchurch these days is a challenge - for those of you wondering this is 'Blackheath' on Durham St.

I though you might enjoy a little behind the scenes...these latest images, taken on the weekend are to promote a one day only shopping event in Christchurch at the end of March featuring Sailor Spy, Rosie Miller Designs and newcomer Sly Fox Jewellery.

x

We all loved the idea of my bike making an appearance in the shoot...

...unfortunately Rosie is about a foot taller than the bike's owner (me)

Some Sly Fox goodness - will be available at the shop


Megan of Sly Fox
Our photographer for the day, David show us just how this modelling thing is done 
Last minute adjustments

Credits:
Jacket - Rosie Miller
Tunic and Clutch - Sailor Spy
Earings, rings, necklaces (one wore as a fob chain) - Sly Fox


Model - Rosie Miller
Photographer - David Miller
Styling - Nin McKay
Hair & Makeup - Nin McKay/Megan Webber


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Love the brick wall with the red door! Rosie and Megan look great and I love the jewellery. Lol at you standing on tip toe to adjust Rosie's items :).
    Cheers,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I'm loving your bike!
    Getting a bike (with a basket) is on my list of 40 before I'm 40 . . . what kind and where did you get this beauty?
    And LOVE the blue dress with the black tights and jacket . . . hadn't thought of that little number

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so good! Haha I'm loving your bike!!

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank you for your comment, its so nice to hear from you.....