Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday: Love love love

Hey everybody
As you might have guessed we are still in loved up mode with two more weeks of 'Love to love' posts at which point Clare, my guest judge will be awarding one person with her gorgeous handmade hoop 'o love.

I like to think of myself as a style chameleon -   I dress to fit my mood.  Do you do that too?  This week I wanted to wear some jewellery I love - quite a bit of it in fact.  That sort of fits with the whole bohemian 'mish-mash of ethnical styles' look:


Top - thrifted
Jeans - Country Road
Sandals - No. 1 shoe warehouse

From left:
Stainless steel bracelets,  from Melbourne
Turquoise/Silver cuff - from the Middle East
Rosebuds in Resin - from Wellington
Costume cuff - from my Grandmother's stash (probably 1950's)
When it comes to jewellery I've never skimped on the unusual, the bespoke and handcrafted...my thinking is that jewellery is a great 'fashion investment' a perfect expression of me and blissfully unfettered by considerations like size, body shape or hair colour.  

I have pieces which remind me of the time or the place I was in, the person who gave it to me.  If my jewellery could talk - oh!  the stories.  What does your jewellery say about you?  



If you want to join in this week....
Add you link below and be sure to check out what everybody else is wearing.  You can grab this button to add to your post if you like.  Linky is open until next Tuesday.  Everyone who links up is automatically entered in this month's prize draw.







Pin It


4 comments:

  1. love the jewellery combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that first photo and my jewellry most of it would tell stories of my grandmother or sister or the people that owned it before me. You are rocking that top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! i'm a bit eclectic too. love vintage, tailored dresses but also love me some boho threads too :)

    (not joining today, kinda preoccupied with smooching some yummy soft cheeks)

    ~d.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit today, the jewellery is gorgeous, all the pieces suit you well! xx

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank you for your comment, its so nice to hear from you.....