Wednesday, May 30, 2012

WW - Greatest Hits?

Well maybe not greatest hits - that sounds like I'm completely up myself.  I scrapping the bottom of the barrel with the whole music themed thing. What I mean is that this being the last Wednesday of the month here are all the ways I worn my Sailor Spy tunic this month.

Today:
Cardi - Country Road
Stripe Top - op shop
Tunic - Sailor Spy
Reversable Belt - Sailor Spy
Leggings - op shop

I love that whole belt over cardi thing some women wear it so well - for me being short and having quite a lot goin' in in the tummy department - not so flattering.  This is my version of that style. 

I've just realised I wore this cardi and this belt earlier in the month.  I do have other cardis and belts honest - I guess I just love the pop of mustard with this blue.  Come to think of it I love a pop of mustard with just about everything these days - obsessed much?
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
 P.s. - next months theme is......no theme, lets just rock out our winter gears for a month.  However I'm looking for a sponsor for successive months, if you think this might be you, get in touch (there is a contact button up the top)

If you want to join in this week.... 
Add you link below and be sure to check out what everybody else is wearing.  You can grab this button to add to your post if you like.  Linky is open until next Tuesday.  Everyone who links up is automatically entered in this month's prize draw.  I'll be looking and deciding on a winner next Monday and will announce that next Wednesday










Pin It

8 comments:

  1. I love that Obi belt, looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it with the reversible belt - I love the way the colours work off each other

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look, great colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so good nin! I love that belt too, the shape is just so flattering! I might wait till next week to join in, seeing as I havn't been remixing anything! :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely as always - and how versatile is your Sailor Spy Tunic! I like your title of the "Greatest Hits" - but also thought of the cheesy - the FINAL COUNTDOWN.... din na na na na, din na na na na (thats me singing the song!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously, your comment re the dust in the bath just had me loling and nodding with a DEEP knowledge! I wish you weren't blogger bounses- i always want to reply direct!

    xo em

    p.s i'm gonna link up RIGHT NOW hope thats okay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. also- how great is mustard???!!! AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your mustard cardi. winter gears, now your talking! am defo going to try harder to join in this months!

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank you for your comment, its so nice to hear from you.....