Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday: First Days of Winter

Trust me - there are a whole lot of hidden merino layers going on under here!

This month is kind of a freestyle month.  A month off.  There are no rules, no themes - just pop in, leave me a comment if you like I love it when you do! and link up at the bottom.




Snowball fight!

Credits


Crochet hat:  The Wardrobe (made by me)
Scarfette: Sailor Spy
Wool Overcoat: Laura Ashley via a garage sale
Merino Dress: Max
Cotton Dress (worn as a slip): Starfish
Obi Belt: Sailor Spy
Cardi: Country Road
Fingerless Gloves: Made by me
Tights: Farmers
Shoes: Sucklings

I guess you could call this a high street outfit.  The dress is a firm favourite for winter days.

Last month I was offering one lovely willing to play along with Wardrobe Wednesday their choice of music or Sailor Spy vouchers.  Congratulations go to:

 
   
Tahlia Christine.  I though all her outfits were really cute and inspirational.

If you want to join in this week.... 
Add you link below and be sure to check out what everybody else is wearing.  You can grab this button to add to your post if you like.  Linky is open until next Tuesday.  








Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Thanks, Nin! Remix challenge month was so fun! It had me really looking at my wardrobe with new eyes. I feel like I learned a lot through this challenge.

    And totally honored you picked me!! Excited for some new clothes :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's so crazy to see all that snow! It's only just dark here and it's 11pm. You look so cute in your coat. Glad to be joining in again. The re-mix was too much of a commitment for me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, love the snowball fight! Love the sailor spy belt with the dress, a great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so adorable. I esp love the last pic. Man this snow is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely and warm; no photo's from me today but I'm wearing my cords and a merino possum jersey, plus at one point my down jacket while outside.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look and congrats Tahlia - they were great outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank you for your comment, its so nice to hear from you.....