Wednesday, June 27, 2012

WW - Winter staples

Happy Wednesday

Here I am hard at work trying on loads of boots for an upcoming post on, well boots (for the aherm fuller calf).  I took along a friend with very slim calves.  It surprised me to know that she too has a hard time with fit. 



Unfortunately I had limited shop time, but I'll finish up my research and hope to bring you a run down of my favourites next week.

I love knee highs - they are a winter staple, but like jeans I dread shopping for boots as my choices are severely narrowed by what I can actually get on.  What's a staple in your winter wardrobe?

Side note: What is up with my arm?

Credits   Dress - Sailor Spy
               Cardi - Max
               Boots - Street Legal

If you want to join in this week.... 
Add you link below and be sure to check out what everybody else is wearing.  You can grab this button to add to your post if you like.  Linky is open until next Tuesday.  Everyone who links up is automatically entered in this month's prize draw.





Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Nin, I LOVE your dress! I love it. Everything about it. (Also, thanks for your lovely email about what to wear last week - I took your advice and did the tunic thing. Stay tuned to see it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really looking forward to the boot post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your arm, with the lovely dress it looks ballerina-esq x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that dress! And it sounds like the boot fit problem is pretty common. I have a friend who is perfectly proportioned and slim in a lot of areas, but doesn't seem to fit the boot makers definition of 'normal'! Looking forward to that post :) Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress teamed with the cardi. I love seeing colour in winter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure that I've told you before, but you look stunning in that dress! Was lovely to see you this morning. Catch up again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute outfit! I also have the same problem as your friend with boots. I have decent sized feet and very skinny calves and most boots look like gumboots on me! I'll be interested to hear the results.

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank you for your comment, its so nice to hear from you.....