Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday: Pause

ello fwends
I'm sorry to say that my health hasn't been super awesome in the last wee while, culminating in an unscheduled trip to hospital today (!!)

Instead of giving you a nice picture of me in a hospital gown ('cos where's the fashion in that) here's a little  collage of what I would be wearing today (well as close as I could find) via Polyvore
WW winter print mash-up



I would love it if you linked up today - LOVE IT, that would give me something pretty to go check out when I get home in a day or two.  I do hope to be back to my usual upbeat self reallllly soon.  


Thanks for your patience and understanding in advance.  xox


Pin It

If you want to join in this week.... 
Add you link below and be sure to check out what everybody else is wearing.  You can grab this button to add to your post if you like.  Linky is open until next Tuesday.  Everyone who links up is automatically entered in this month's prize draw.







Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Praying for you today and thinking you will find some way to rock a hospital gown xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hospital! Oh dear! I love your polyvore outfit! Hope you feel better very soon. Take it easy!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, I really hope you feel better soon! No link from me today, unfortunately all my clothes are in the wash so I'm wearing something I've already posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Nin! I hope the hospital stay is a good one ie helps you get back to your healthy self!

    ReplyDelete
  5. get better soon Nin! - great outfit - but miss seeing your smiling face in the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get better Nin! I'm sure you're the most glamorous patient there - hospital gown or not!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get better Nin! I'm sure you're the most glamorous patient there - hospital gown or not!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Nin! In the hospital on the 4th of July!...Yuck! Hope you are up and back to normal very soon!! Until then, I'm enjoying your great collage photos! I love navy and white stripes, so the top is awesome!! I wouldn't have thought to combine the floral designed skirt with it, but it looks really cute! I came across your link-up party and wanted to join in!!

    Ann @ Cairn Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you are feeling better now! I finally joined! Weirdly I didn't know the Sailor Spy blog was here, sorry. I like your facebook page too. I'm a bit slow sometimes....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Nin! I hope you are better and back home! Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank you for your comment, its so nice to hear from you.....