Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday


I guess this month has been a month of firsts.  (First the animal print....)

I never thought I would be caught dead in fluro.  I avoided it in the 80's too.  However I like what mushroom does with a pop of fluorescent orange.

The fashionarti would tell you the way to wear fluro this season is with an all-beige/nude/neutral palette.  Rather than risk looking completely washed out I've kept it simple with a classic linen and dark denim.

Are you trying anything new - anything you thought you never would?

Cardi - Thrifted
Linen shirt - Thrifted
Jeans - Country Road
Boots - Andrea Biani


p.s. - I got to do a WW interview this week which I'll publish next Wednesday along with an announcement of a theme and a prize for August.


If you want to join in this week.... 
Add you link below and be sure to check out what everybody else is wearing.  You can grab this button to add to your post if you like.  Linky is open until next Tuesday.  











Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Yeah I'm a bit alarmed about neon too but I can see it sneaking in pops or highlights - I embraced it in the 80s though with my white MC hammer pants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall be avoiding fluro at all costs . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I quite like neon, truth be told. Maybe it's partly because I was too young to do it the first time round? Shame I'm a little old this time! I did buy a neon yellow skirt last week.. must get brave enough to wear it!
    Your cardi is fab, such a lucky thrift find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do find it tricky too - and I love this cardigan! Neon is brave :)

    Saw this quote and though of your comments today: "There’s nothing interesting about looking perfect — you lose the point. You want what you’re wearing to say something about you, about who you are." - Anne Hathaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that cardigan! i never thought i'd love neon, but turns out... I LOVE IT. so fun! thanks for hosting this linkup! my first time linking up with you :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank you for your comment, its so nice to hear from you.....