Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Paper on the Windows

You may have noticed I have popped my Felt shop on holiday for a little while.  I have the 'paper on the windows' while I work away on some Spring/Summer designs.

There are still some sale items available here and I have just sent some more stock, including some spring pieces to Made.It  - yay, thanks for your support Wellingtonians.
Source

The big exciting news is  I have been asked to show these at a group fashion show next month organised by the University of Canterbury Sustainability Office.  With a focus on sustainability this is no ordinary runway show.  

There is rather a large twist.  Its very exciting but I'll give you more details in a while.  


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the fashion show sounds super exciting! Can't wait to hear more details.

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank you for your comment, its so nice to hear from you.....