Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday: Bohemian


Hi everyone.  Thank so much for linking up last week - it was really nice to see some new faces!

So this month you may remember, I'm playing around with different decades.  Last week it was the 30's - I have such an affinity for the soft feminine prints and clean flowing lines.  This week fast forward 40 years.....



To another decade with soft flowing lines....Yup, I'm channelling a little 70's boho today. 

I will admit the cardi is not the perfect combo for this look - but hey its really cold and really really wet here in Christchurch and my ideal match is in the wash.  My hat is pretty good at keeping off the rain, though its thick wool felt so it does take a while to dry.


Other thoughts - I wish I had time for makeup.  I look so tired.  I am so tired.  Ho-hum - off to do some domestic duties and a little more sewing so I can update you on progress for my runway show next month - 28 days to go!!

Details:
Dress Country Road
Cardi Glassons
Belt label unknown - bought in a gift shop in Kaikoura
Tights Glassons
Boots Sucklings
Hat The Warehouse


If you want to join in this week.... 
Add you link below and be sure to check out what everybody else is wearing.  You can grab this button to add to your post if you like.  Linky is open until next Tuesday.  Everyone who links up is automatically entered in this month's prize draw.




Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Love that dress on you - you have such a feminine look. Also like how the mustard tights pull the colour out of the dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that dress
    And I 'think' we've both gone for the same decade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress too! I want it! Am I kind of bohemian too? I'm not sure ... anyway the only reason I have makeup (albeit minimal) on is because I was meeting up with ladies from church... otherwise I wouldn't either. I hope you get some sleep soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhh i love that dress! and the hat is perfect!!! SO PRETTY, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUCH a cute dress! you're making me long for fall with your tights and boots-here in Texas I'd fry in the 100+ temps- We don't get 'fall weather until at least October! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your boho hat! I have a very similar one that I love. But I think my fave part of your look is the yellow tights!!! ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute dress and those tights are fabulous! Absolutely adore. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank you for your comment, its so nice to hear from you.....