Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday: Old favourites and new

Yes peeps tis Wednesday again.  Why is it although I have that 'I should take photos of this outfit' several times a week Wednesday always hits me between the eyes!

So here were are then.  Not a new outfit, you may remember it from earlier in the year, yet its a favourite combination.  Really I put this together to show off my new headband, handmade by Janelle of Heartfelt.  She writes a good blog too, go say Hi if you have the time.
Handmade Felt Headband




Cardi Glassons
Dress (worn as a top) Sailor Spy
Skirt Postie
Sandals No. 1 Shoe warehouse

In other news - I have an assistant!  I know.  She is shadowing me to find out how I do this little old label and pick up some skills and experience along the way.  I hope to introduce her to you soon.  Speaking of which 6 sun dresses and a pair of shorts await my attention at the sewing machine.

Happy day to you.


If you want to join in this week.... 
Add you link below and be sure to check out what everybody else is wearing.  You can grab this button to add to your post if you like.  Linky is open until next Tuesday.  








Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Oooh I think this might be my favourite ever of your outfits! I loooove the headband, and that skirt is far cuter than anything I have ever found at Postie! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tie in with the headband and cardi and the way the high waist and lobg skirt makes such a long and lean look. Sorry the comment took so long to enter!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog!!
    new follower here

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness i absolutey LOVE that headband and your skirt is gorgeous! and how exciting you have an assistant! wahoo!! thanks for hosting, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your hair bow!! its is awesome! and i do love a nice maxi skirt! you look lovely. Thanks for hosting the linky! now joined in xx

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank you for your comment, its so nice to hear from you.....