Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Competition time

Cycle Runway Logo


How would you like to win a couple of tickets for you and a friend to Cycle Runway next week??  

Of course you would - its really easy.  All you need do is check out my latest styles below and leave me a comment telling me your favourite.  Easy as.  My Facebook page has better close ups.  If you feel like an extra entry, share this good news on your favourite social media and leave me a separate comment letting me know you have.

You can check out all the designers, book tickets and find out more about sustainability week here  

Important Stuff:
Winners will be drawn on Saturday 8th September at 12 noon.

The prize is two tickets which include a drink and canapés before hand.  You need to be able to get yourself to and from the event at University of Canterbury UC Events Centre.

This is an 18+ event.
By entering you are telling me your 18+.  I won't be responsible for anyone turned away because they can't prove their age, OK?

Please make sure you leave your email contact or ensure your profile is email enabled so I can get hold of you.  If there is no email I will redraw.

Awesome - so I'll see you there!

12 comments:

  1. Oh cool - I already have my ticket but I'd love to bring some extras! All your stuff looks GORGEOUS! I think the grey dress top right is my fav though. xx can't wait to see the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the last style and also the other silk vintage print blouse on your fb page! Do you make the skirt too??? Love that red.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Widge - yes all the skirts are mine and will be in the shop too! Silly old collage maker had a spit at trying to work with uneven numbers, but the silk/cotton blouse is the same design as the pink one pictured.

      Delete
  3. I love so much of the range. The Brief encounter dress is a classic and I love my fuscia one. I really love the red skirt - it seems very Paris Kitchen/ Rachel Khoo. The designs are all fabulous even if they wouldn't all "love" me, I can still love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a tie for me between the red skirt and pretty blouse outfit and the shorts with the scalloped edge, blue top and collar. But if I were pushed I'd have to say the red skirt and pretty blouse. I would wear it in a heartbeat. The whole range is stunning though, I love the detailing on the grey smock with the folded pleats. so pretty! Oh and I love the blue dress, has a real easiness about it, like I could throw it on with some pretty sandals and be ready to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love that sunfrock - the nautical themed one, and the brief encounter dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the last outfit. I would love to wear that skirt and top, they are both gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colbalt top and scalloped shorts combo. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, Hello, Hello!!

    Love this concept!! Excellent! Wish I could come along, but sadly have other commitments that evening! BUT was hoping I may be able to interview you about it all, and pop it in my magazine 'Hazed' for the Summer edition???

    Our last magazine: http://www.issuu.com/hazedmagazine/docs/spring_2012?mode=window&backgroundColor=%23222222

    :) Hazel
    hazellovesdesign@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. number 4 across the top, blue dress with ruffles.....love it!! my daughter loves number 1...how much? your show was lovely....well done...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had your email to reply....I am launching my line in the online shop tomorrow! (Thursday 13th)

      Delete

Oh thank you for your comment, its so nice to hear from you.....