Thursday, September 13, 2012

Shop Update

Its here' its here, its finally here!

The first drop of Sailor Spy Spring Summer is in store now.

And just in case you were a wondering....
Yes
  • I do accept bank deposit for NZ residents, just contact me using the contact button up the top of this page and we'll get that sorted.  Hopefully by the end of today I shall have my Felt store updated which has all the payment options.
  • I do layby.  My terms are 30% down, 6 weeks to pay the balance.
  • I do of course stand behind my garments with integrity.  I will exchange size and colour, provided I have it of course and that you firstly return the goods in unworn, tags on condition.  You just have to pay for returning postage.  I cannot offer exchange for custom made garments where I have altered the design to your measurements.  I hope you understand.





Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I want those shorts BADLY!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They would look amazing on you!

      Delete
    2. Nin, all of your garments are just beautiful! I want all of them. I'm not even kidding. They are lovely. My favourite is the floral brightwater blouse.

      Delete

Oh thank you for your comment, its so nice to hear from you.....