Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The New[s]

Its that time of year isn't it - its all about the new.

I've been working away in my studio finishing pieces I had cut before Christmas and so there have been a few updates to the shop this week.  Many pieces that were 'made to order' are now 'ready to ship'.

This would have to be my favourite new piece - in gorgeous Liberty fabric no less.


Also, in the last week, I've welcomed a new supplier to The Cottage.  Yay!

I now have in the showroom tees from the very lovely and very very talented Ellie Smith (of Extra Curricular fame).  There are three different designs, but very limited numbers and at just $35 each an absolute steal - you may have to be quick!

Soon (by the end of the weekend I hope) I shall be finished with the last of my summer pieces.  I must admit my brain and fingers are itching to start on the Winter pieces I sketched out over the summer holidays, but I shall leave that for another post.  

Happy day to you!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love that liberty print. Exciting to be thinking of new designs for winter too

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very very pretty blouse/top!
    I heart Liberty

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is gorgeous! and yay for cool new suppliers!

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank you for your comment, its so nice to hear from you.....