Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Not the only Orange Tree

...in this funny old town



I love that going to work is a journey full of discovery.  
  
New art works (and road works, lets be honest) appear on a daily basis - getting to Orange Tree Cottage is an adventure!

I love the swathes of green that are starting to appear inside the red zone - defining the new city in a whole new way.  I can't wait to take a walk here - covering a space three city blocks long on a green carpet instead of a dusty pavement.  

Just imagine that for a moment.


Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to visit your city this weekend! and of course meet you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love. As a past resident, I'm so excited to see what the future holds for Chch. It's going to take time, but it's going to be amazing I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that tree - where is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is on the corner of Manchester St and Camrbidge Terrace, thanks for asking!

      Delete
  4. Coming to Orange Tree Cottage on Friday - :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing the city - and you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank you for your comment, its so nice to hear from you.....