Monday, June 17, 2013

Ode to the traffic cone

The poor blog has been a little neglected of late.  But this post should totally make up for it, so read on....


As little as a year or two ago if you told me I would actually like neon and use it in my work I would have laughed at you.

But then, I'm a child of the 80's - I remember main stream hip-hop (and the fluro shell suits they inspired), neon sweat bands, flourescent zinc oxide and my brother's fluro pineapple boardshorts ewgh.  Enough!

What I'm loving about this intense coral pop is its ability to lift a sophisticated, but lets face it hard for many to wear colour.  Just this little dash of brightness is all you need.

Silk trimmed henley available in small, medium and large.
Contact me if you want to nab on as they aren't yet loaded into the shop.
My new merino henleys are in a luscious colour 'brulee'.  This is warmer than beige and that wee pop of intense coral silk really gives an energy to this easy to wear shape.  Team with a caramel straight skirt and nude heels for the office or denim and Converse one stars for the weekend.

Oh and in breaking news my every popular Brief Encounter dresses are now available in a new colourway - Red!  These are available to purchase in the online shop but I haven't had the chance to photograph them yet.  Pop over to The Golden Adventures of a Very Dark Horse to check out Stella in her red one and see here for a $75 giveaway voucher to shop Sailor Spy.  





Pin It

4 comments:

  1. cute - love the pop of colour! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the colour
    BTW the link on the email newsletter didn't work ;'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, very, very nice Nin x

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank you for your comment, its so nice to hear from you.....