Monday, July 8, 2013

Sale on this weekend!

I hope you are saving you're pennies for my workroom sale on at The Cottage this weekend.  I've managed to fill the racks to bursting - honestly, I have no more hangers left!

Here's a little sneaky peak at some of the one off pieces and samples available.  
Viscose sparkle knit top with silk trim - size small/medium

Merino/viscose infinity scarf

Floral cord pleat skirt - sizes 12 and 14
Just a sneak peek as my photos didn't quite turn out as planned!  Thankfully I am a better maker than I am a photographer.

Also new to The Cottage is these delectable pencils from Emma Makes.  Aren't they cute?




Pin It

4 comments:

  1. OH MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. I wanna come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I want to come to the sale!! Hope it goes well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to come too! I really hope it goes well! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely coming to visit you the next time I'm in Christchurch, my beloved, somewhat bruised and battered home town. Oh, the gorgeous cord skirts! Is there any chance there are any left?! kimba@kimbalikes.com

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank you for your comment, its so nice to hear from you.....