Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Hours

It is with regret that I have had to change my studio open days.   I am now open on Saturday by appointment only. 

My darling husband has taken on a considerably expanded role within Coastguard and his new job (which has been a steep learning curve with more hours).  This has really squeezed family time.

I’ve been anxious to make some open hours which are regular and convenient to everyone.

What I have come up with is Wednesday and Friday 1.30 – 4pm.  I do in fact snatch small blocks of time in the studio around Kindy sessions, so if you are passing and the sandwich board is out, please come in.  Alternatively you can phone ahead 021 110 7084



The images show a little one off piece I have just added to my shop


1 comment:

  1. Your work is wonderful Nin, I wish I could take a peak in your studio!

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank you for your comment, its so nice to hear from you.....